Thank you for your continued support and nomination for the Wonderful Team Member Readership Award! I enjoy your blog because of the wide range of physical therapy topics you discuss. Your blog continues to enlighten.
Fellow blog nominees are:
- Smiley’s Dice – Adventures in Livingness. LouLou writes about her “internal voice.” She is truly a brave writer.
- Paola . . . Lost in New York. Paola writes about fashion in New York from a Haitian inspired perspective.
- PureFitBody. Dexter writes about healthy living through fitness, food, and mindfulness.
- Sugar and Spice Baking. Mariateresa shares her artistic baking creations.
- Eat.Sweat.Think. Dottie instills clean eating habits and offers wonderful insight into women’s exercise.
- Run DMT. Denise blogs about her long distance running journey, healthy recipes, and fast-paced life of being a mother of 3.
- Thinklikeatree – Exploring health, the simple way.
- Astimegoesbuy. Blogging about fashion and lifestyle.
- HayleyHobson. Haley writes about nutrition and yoga.
- FisFitness. Fiona’s blog discusses fitness solutions for women over 40 years of age.
- PrettyFat. Hazel discusses her journey and progresses toward health and fitness. I love this blogger’s raw humor 🙂
- Voxifit. Owen writes about “The Voice of Fitness.” A fellow motivational columnist.
- Considering the Options. Judy’s blog is her perspective on life at any given moment. Among many topics, Judy discusses her strong devotion to her family, values, and beliefs.
- The Depot: Health, Fitness, and Athletic Performance. A personal trainer providing invaluable advice and explanation of proper body mechanics and functions. A fabulous resource for fellow personal trainers and fitness enthusiasts.