The event I’ve been dreading is here – turning 40.
So, let’s “Pull Out Some Damn Positives”:
- Seasoned by life lessons and experiences – CHECK.
- Continuously learning how to be the best wife, mother, and daughter that I can be.
- So proud of the family I have created and am honestly and completely happy in my life!
- Other than being in a warm, tropical climate, there’s no place I’d rather be than where I am today.
- Working my “dream job” with women to achieve their best, FIT selves – CHECK, CHECK!
- In the best physical shape I’ve been in my life – See recent image below.
- Comfortable and secure in my values and opinions AND open to other perspectives – Absolutely.
- No longer afraid to be me.